mardi 24 septembre 2013

GO - Organize your time / Organisez votre temps

This week, in GO we learn how to organize our day, our week and our month by using to do lists.
Cette semaine dans GO, on apprend comment organiser notre journée, notre semaine et notre mois en utilisant des to do listes.


I am definitely a to do list addict. But I am totally okay with it.
Je suis totalement accroc aux to do listes. Mais j'assume complètement.


For me it is THE ONLY WAY to be organized.
Pour moi, c'est LA SEULE façon de rester organisée.


But being organized in my organization is also important to me.
Mais être organisée dans mon organisation est aussi important pour moi.

 
That is why I use structured to do lists.
 C'est pour cela que j'utilise des to do listes structurée.
 
 
It helps a lot, trust me. Print them, and do the same.
Cela aide énormément, croyez-moi. Imprimez-les et faites de même !

23 commentaires:

  1. These are awesome! I love the fun design and the way that they are laid out, makes organization look really fun ;) Thanks for sharing!

    Dawn from I Think We Could Be Friends.com stopping by from the Lovely Ladies Linky :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I love these, I think printing these off will actually make me want to do chores!! Great font and color combos, thanks for sharing!!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Haha !!!! That's the same for me actually. Thank you so much :)

      Supprimer
  3. These are great. Thanks for sharing at our Thursday Favorite a Things Blog Hop. I'm your newest GFC follower.
    Angel

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks to you for hosting it :) Thanks for following too ! Have a good one !

      Supprimer
  4. IMPECCABLE! Tu vas presque réussir à me convertir hihihi

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Thank you for sharing! This is so helpful. I want to give it to my 25 year old daughter who also LOVES making lists! Thank you again!!!
    Danita

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I love these! I am a HUGE list person, and I usually just use a notebook, but these are so much cuter. Thanks for sharing!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Pinned! What great printables. :-) If you have time, every Friday I host a link party with over 100 bloggers, 800+ readers and 700+ subscribers called Family Fun Friday. I'd love it if you'd share this post. I'm a leader in a MOPS group and my readers are young moms with young kids. The party grows every week - I hope you can join in on the fun!
    http://www.happyandblessedhome.com/category/family-fun
    Monica

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you so much for your nice comment ! Of course I'll share it on the party friday ! Thanks so stoping by !

      Supprimer
  8. Love this! I need a list to keep my on track every day. Definitely pinning this one. Thanks.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Cute printables! Nap time is sit on my butt and blog because my daughter won't nap outside my arms time lol

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Haha. I know exactly what you're talkimg about! We learn to do sooo many things with barely one arm and one hand though!

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. I love these! And the way you organized them is just how my brain works...I'm excited to use them! Thanks for the cute printable! Following you now. :-)

    Stef Barefoot Adventures

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Thank you for sharing! These are great and are going to be pinned right away! I love being organized and also love printables. Happy Wednesday!

    Stopping by from LovelyLadiesLinky
    Tela@ organizedcraftyanddevoted.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. These are adorable! Your to-do list has all the categories I need... especially that "during naptime" portion. I'm always trying to get 350 things done in that 2 hour time slot. I'd be thrilled if you'd link up at this week's Off the Hook!

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Stopping by from the Your Whims Wednesday Link Up. Super cute printable :D If you are on Google Plus, I would LOVE for you to share it with my "Free Printables" Community! goo.gl/RPWDbD

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Love these! I have a habit of either not making lists...or making them so unrealistic that even Superman could not get it all done in a 44 hour work day. Thank you!
    Just popping in from Whimsy Wednesdays Link Party!
    Best,
    Brooke

    RépondreSupprimer